Buffer spring installs in telescopic buttstock tube. In consist of two main components:
- spring (move buffer back after fire)
- buffer with internal counterweight
Buffer shall be installed in the tube with plastic cap facing buttstock.
-Move spring inside the tube, then install buffer
After adapter installation buffer will be secured by adapter from one side and spring – from the other.
Different types of buffer.
Buffers-dampers can be different types:
- tube (installs directly inside the buttstock tube)
- frame (install in carbine frame)
- recoil pads (mounts at the back of the buttstock)
Buffer of any type will deliver some benefits to your shooting, looking on the recoil compensation it will be:
- tube 15%
- frame 10%
- recoil pad 15%