Specifications of AKM stock adapter for telescopic buttstock:
- made from heavy-duty aluminum;
- mounts on carbine frame (Vepr 133, 136 (AKM), AK-74, Saiga);
- Fits to Mil-spec and Commercial tubes;
- weight 197 g
Stock adapter AKM, Saiga is specially designed for telescopic buttstocks
Stock adapter AKM, Saiga with installation on carbine frame.
This stock adapter is designed for carbines with frame adapter (buttstock installed in carbine frame and secured with the screws at the top of the frame), AKM type.
Part is made from aviation-grade aluminum and surprising lightweight. Installation of the new adapter can be split into few steps:
- Remove old wooden stock (need to remove receiver cover, main spring and unscrew 2 top screws, then pull stock from the frame);
- Install adapter bracket in the frame and secure with two bolts, then install nut threaded for the tube
-Install adapter and torque all bolts, then start installation of the new buttstock. Here is required installation kit.
- Screw tube in the adapter then secure stock washer by the nut.
Part is ready to use.