Magazine fast release lever is designed for Vepr Molot 205 and can be used with 8-rounds and 10-rounds magazine. Lever has two versions – left and right. The advantage of this device – release of the empty magazine with the trigger finger. This can reduce reload time almost twice. Actual for speed shooters, but also will make reloading more comfortable for hunters.
- Punch out original release lever retaining pin.
- Install spring on new release lever.
-Install temporal pin (supplied) into the spring.
- Mount the lever at hunting carbine.
- Spring will not allow installing lever in original position because spring whisker will bump into the shelf. You need to use the supplied plate and install in between spring and shelf at the trigger side.
- Lower the lever to the original position.
- Install original pin. The original pin will push out temporal one.
- Remove plate.
Steel magazine release lever (left or right)
Material - steel.
Part weight is 12 g.
Typically this product is not required adjustment but rarely is required to machine lever face where it pushes the magazine. It has to be filed for reliable magazine fixation and release.